Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Come-Back

Aloha!!!
Here I am again... Sorry about that pause, I was in totall un-computer form... Yeah, I know, I'm in that form to much, and I became boring..,I understand if you don't wanna read this any more, I was really bad!!! I didn't write, didn't anserw your messiges, didn't review in your blog... But I HOPE I'll now... Sorry again... :`(

Anyway, here I am...
Listening: Nothing except stupid repermans... Ugh, I'm going crazy... But I think I'll turn on Renee Olsted in few moments...
Reading: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Michaelle I belive. Great book, love it!!! Oh, and Asterix and Obelix comics for 2nd or 3rd time... :D

Something Like Diary:
So, I need help: I wanna start to write book, but I don't know how many characters to have or what names to give. I think one character will be called Emily Vivien, but what about others? And do to have two main characters or three? Or maybe name Catherine Vivien is better? Oh, God, I'll go crazy! WHAT TO DO!!!
After all, Melly isn't helping me at all! She can't think of name or anything aboput her cahracter and she's not anserwing on my SMSes!!! So, what to do?

Anserw 1: Kll your self
Anserw 2: Stop waiting for Melly and writeing something on your heand
Anserw 3: Ask mum

Not goo, not good at all....

BTW, I though to write all about things I do and things I don't like. What do you think??

Hugs and kisses
from one and only
Anya!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 08, 2006 2:03:00 pm, Blogger Pete S. said...

Hi, the only reason I'm commenting is to get some attention for my blog. Please visit my wonderful blog.

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:01:00 am, Blogger Beaver said...

Hey Anya ! Welcome back ! Sorry, I'm not very good with updating either...

Take care and keep up the book writing !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home