Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just one for my boring friends who act like they are not 13, but 73!

Listening: Skye Sweetnam "This Is Me" (from The Barbie Diaries)
Listen it on: http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/activities/friends/diaries/skye/

Nothing new actully happened today except Melly didn't wanted to make another round around kindeergarden. Afrter school, if we have same number of classes, we go around kindergarden, walking, talking, laughting. Don't get me wrong, Mel is great, she's just to complicated! It's always something wrong with her and when we get out, when we walk, she must go home vary soon. I just wish I could talk to her after long and boring day at school, I juts need talking to my best friend. But she's not that tipe... Nobody of my friends is. :( So I told her that I'll call her Lassie to end of her life. :D What can I do?

Things and classes we had in school:
  1. st Class: Music. Learned: Death Leaves, Yesterday, songs. To Do: Learn those music instrumetns you done last class, learn this songs better
  2. nd Class: English. Learned: Adrerbs. To Do: Nothing, I done everything on class.
  3. rd Class: Math. Leared: Something stupid and boring, kill me if I know! To Do: Homework from that boring class, learn for test next week.
  4. th Class: Serbian. Learned: That book, "Pop Cira i Pop Spira" (Don't try to read, it's on Serbian, and I dunno what would English name be). To Do: Notjing really. I done everything for weekend.
  5. th Class: Biology. Learned: Some animles. To Do: Learn for test.
  6. th Class: PE. Learned: Boring! To Do: Kill teacher.

To do list:

  • Read History few times
  • Get redy to art lesson in time
  • Put cream on my hands.
  • Listend to CD mum lesft me
  • Eat (not sweets!)
  • Try not to kill Melly

Kiss, Kiss! Your friend Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home