Monday, February 06, 2006

Changes in my life, myu blog...

It's just again one late post, but I was totally in not writting mood. It would be stupid to say that I will try to update more often because that's what I say every time, but sometimes I just don't feel like writting... Anyway, I'll try to start like new begging and to write here like in Diary.
What happened this dyas?
Everything! I don't know where to start? Should I start with that that Tina (from now showed as Tiffany or Tiff here) and Kati (From now showed as Katie here) stoped talking with me and Mila (from now showed as Melissa, Melly or just 'my best friend') cause we-really-have-no-idea-why! No, really! But I might have idea: I started talking and getting riends with other girls like Mimi (from Melly's class), Kaia (most popullar girl who, I found out, really like me, but thinks I'm too shy), Myra (totally hipper and crazy girl from our class). She's alwas tried to have us few around her and to can control us. I tried to understnd her, but she started to use me, saying about my pimples, laughing at me. I just staped and stared doing something what she didn't wanted me to do: Gettingmore friends, who are, no matter how little I know them, are better friends that she is. Katie just follow her. So Melly and I stated gteting out, and Tiffany and Katie ignore us, not saying 'Hello'. To be honest, I more like having 15 friends then Tiffany and Katie stainging on my way.

Second thing is that I got new mobile phone which I love! It's really cute and great!

Third think is *knock 3 times in wood* I started to get better marks at school. No more about it not to call bad luck. ;)

And last, but most important thing, is that I'll have 'show' (like those in Museums) of my painting and drawings! Yey, yey, yey! It'll be on 17th October, and I alredy started diet, started thinging what I'm gonna wear, what hair dress I'm gonna have and all that... :D A girl can dream!

That would be all from me for now... Oh, except my new fave singersses is Skye Sweetnam, Canadian teen-age rock singresses, who really can rock!


Kiss, Kiss!
Your friend, Anya!
Thanks Wrrior for putting pin on my guest map!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home