Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"And how about if I do?"

Listening: This is Me - Skye Sweetnam (from The Barbie Diaries)
Reading: A Farewell To Arms - Ernest Hemingway

Something like Diary:
Yesterday, later, I was at art lesson. There was Luke (my ex-crush), Alex (totally crazy 18-year old girl, who I really adore, she's cool!) and later girl named Tanya came. Tanya goes to our school, she's 8th grade and she annoying! She have that squcky, sweet voice, she always smiles, she never gets angry, she's talkes 300hm/h and she's gossiper! Everything that she dones like isn't cool and it's 'totally out'! She doen 1/4 of her paining yesterday and it was so wrong that even my art teacher yelled! I mean HELLO! I never saw him yelling! He's artist, in clouds, and totally 'cool'. He never, ever yelled at anyone, at last I didn't saw him! But, Gosh, I'm glad he yelled on Tanya, if he didn't I would got up and spaled her ver her ugly, fta face. Even Alex 9who, I don't know how, liks her) said: "Tanya, and how about working a little today, ah?" And then she (Tanya) asked Luke what High school will he go in, and he said he'll get in sport high school. She asked him: "And how about, if you don't get in?" and he was like "And how about if I do?". It was soooo funny! He showed her, that little gossiper!

Although she was still talking! Gosh, she's like electric rabbit!

News at school:

  • I got half of 5 on France Revloution. I need to learn Napoleon to get 'whole' 5. It's soooo annoying!!!! Teacher that is...
  • Nothing new with Katie and Tiff. They just keep ignoring me.
  • I DONE SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE THAT WHAT WE NEEDED TO DO ON PE! And I'm totally anti-PE person, trust me! I'm happy! Although my hands weren't... I felth like I broke them, honestly! And like I was totally drunked, everything was round... We needed to get to stand on our hands (up-side-down) and then turn around if you gte anything. Cause I don't!

Random thing:

I watched part of film'Stepmom' on TV today. Mum didn't gave me to watche it whole, since it was sad and she knew that I would start to cry. I nearly did, no matter it wasn't end.

Remainder to my self:

LEARN MATH YOU SILLY GIRL!!! >:(

Facts:

Valentine is soon and I, as always, am without boyfriend.

Kiss,Kiss! Your friend, Anya!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:19:00 am, Blogger Beaver said...

You're studying French History? Shouldn't you be studying Serbia History? Or did Napoleon run over Serbia too? Me confused!

Love, beach and sand,

Beav'

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:08:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

hey anya! thanks for the nice comments on my blog! i hope you come back soon.

luv,
kate

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:50:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Beaver - Like first, sorry honey I wasn't updating or I was on your blog, I haven't been on computer for month or so. I think I'll continue blogging now, I didn't had nerves...
Oh, and we learn every history a little. And I'm vary glad cause our history is the most boring and annoying history in history of history... :P:P:P

Red Handed Jill - SWEETY!!!! OH, I missed you!!!! I love your new picture you have in your profile, you look like Wendy!!! :D I was thinking about you before day or so. Where's your blog? :O I hope I'll see you soon again!!! Oh, and do you have e-mail adress? I would love to have it sweet!!!

Kiss to you all, now I'm gonna post I believe... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home