Friday, January 06, 2006

Really boring visit to really boring cousns on really boring day.

Today I got up in noon what isn't so unusual since I fall a sleep everyday (night?) uin 2am. No mattter how hard I'm trying to sleep, even if I get in bed in 9pm, I always feel a sleet in 2am. Perhaps it's because I day-dream a lot, perhaps cause I don't even try to fell a sleep, I just always feel a sleep in 2am, like it or not.

If you ask me, I like it.
If you ask my parents, they don't.
But it just happen.

Never mind, when "Sleeping Beuty" (translation: me) woke up, she (me) had only 1 hour to get redy and go to her Grandmother named Cursed netherlander.

Sould I tell ya story about Cursed Netherlander? Well, it all started with that that Tina called my mum's mum 'Yellow Granny' and my dad's mum 'White Granny' cause color of their hair. On Geography class once teacher told us "There are three kinds of people on world: Yellow, Whit and Black" and since (on teacher's horror) I set with Tina most of time on classes (although I shold sit with, first with boy which I'll name Thomas and then with boy which I'll name Mark) I whisperd on her ear "There are three kinds of people on world: My Yellow Granny, My White Granny and Blck people". On big brake we talked abou that and decidedto call my yellow granny call 'Chinese', but how to call my White Granny? There are so many nations with Whute skin! So, since I watches SpongeBob that morning, episode with some guy called Cursed Netherlander, we decided to call my white granny like that.

God think is that she doesn't know that....

So, let's back on visit to White Granny. Actully it's pretty boring, so should I really talk about it. Never mind, let me tell just few words: My White Granny lives with my uncle (dad's half-brother, not same father) and her father (my grand-grandfather, who is about 80something) and go to visit them once in year. It's not vary nice, I know, but what can I say? Mum didn't went with us cause she and White Granny don't... ummm... like each other vary much (let's not go into detales...).

Can I skeep visit? It was vary, vray, vary, vary, vary, vary, vary, vary, vary...... vary, vary, vary boring... Main think is that we got home and that I had read Jane Eyre (not all) and OH MY GOSH Jane and Mr Rochester should get married! Ususally when I start reading book I need to finisth it, but I like this part so much that I even think to stop reading here and live thinking that Jane and Mr. Rochester lived happily ever after and got Adele lik their own daughter. What scares me most is that I have half book to read, and I know that if Jana and Mr. Rochester married now, there wouldn't be that half. That means that they might not get married and I was soooooo happy when I found out that they sould get married I even started to cry.

But I will finisth the book... And if I don't like ending, I'll just try to foget it and think that Jane and her Mr. (can't write his name all over agaian) lived happily ever after after all.

The End

Peace,
Light,
Love
and Chocolate
from your friend Anya!!

Kiss, kiss

P.S. My dear Beaver, thanks for commening honey! I love to watch Ice Skating so much that I promist my slef that I must lear to Ice Skate soon as posible. But it did happen few times that Mila nearly didn't killed me for yelling and holding her heand. To be quite honest, if I was her I would probaly take person who was with me (in this case me) and left it on middle of ice. Although Mila wanted to do then few times, and I don't blame her.

I still love Charmed and they are great show, but I ,dunno why, Love Centarl Park West more. It really strange and funny especially cause my fave character in show is evil, really evil, witch (i would say something else, but i'm polite person. you can guess what i wanted to say...) who nearly didn't payed with her life cause all things she done (aka: really bad things).

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:45:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

Tough few days, huh? Love the story about your yellow and white granny :)

May I suggest a classification?
White Granny : Caucasian Granny
Yellow Granny : Asian Granny
Black people : Africans

I think by going with continents you'd be pretty safe ;)

Anyway, take care and have the best :)

Don't be sad if I don't comment all the time, sometimes I'm in weird places and I don't have access to Internet (which also means I can't update my blog...) I'm still in the States now so it's possible, but I don't know how much access to Internet I'll have in Pakistan....

But I love you with all my heart and will always be there ;)

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:52:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

By the way, your blog looks funny: all your side bar items are at the bottom, so we don't see them...

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:12:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Hehe! That is funny! (abou White and Yellow granny) I'm more sad cause you won't be able to update your blog! I hope you'll have great time on all places where ya go! And of cores, I hope you''l write (when you get internet) about all of that! This is first time I have friend who travel so much!!!! :D

I know about my side bar. I dunno what to do with it! :( Do you have some idea??????

I love ya also sweetie!!!

Peace,
Light,
Love
and Chocolate
from your friend Anya!!!!

Kiss, Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home