Friday, January 27, 2006

One little post

Ok, Ok, you ahve every rule to hate me, I'm bad, varu bad friend: I haven't write, I haven't review. But this time I've really been busy and board to write, so I hope you'll understand me. I haven't spent much time on computer eather since I studied 9I got 5 from History! Yey!), got out with Mila (Gosh, we did made funny teorys about how we have twin brothers and sisters and about HP, like 'Voldy likes out music teacher (aka witch)' and 'Carrie (from Central Park West) is actully Harry's aunt'.), went on art lessons (There's one Alexandra and Anna that are lot older then me, but they are funny and I love spending time with them!) and watched TV (I watched over holiday ice skating and those old films, and old films make Bette Davis and Merilyn Monroe my fave actresses by side Vivien Leigh and How to Marry a Millionaire, The Visit , All About Eve and The Snows of Kilimanjaro join list of my fave films. The Snows of Kilimanjaro is saddest film I ever watched, but also one of best! I must take book, whcih is BTW written by Ernest Hemingway.) . So, that's what I done over holidays and that's what I do now, when school started. I'll try to update, but since I'm bord to write, I'll probably write little postes. I'll try to write most my story from HPANA. I really like doing it!

Thanks to Beaver and Siti for pins on my guest map and messiges on my guest book!

Peace,
Light,
Love
and Chcolate ;)
from your friend Anya!

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 8:13:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

Hi Sweety :)

Don't worry, short posts are cool too :) In fact, I think its better to write more short posts often then a long long post once a month. Maybe that rythm would be better for you?

Really like this new look - much easier to read by the way. And it reminds me of Kate's blog!

Love N stuff,

Beav'

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:43:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

TO: Beaver
Thanks sweet! I think this is better, I just post once a day and I think I'll always have time for at last one little post.

It remainds me of Kate's bliog too. But I took it cause Andrew liked it best.

Thanks sweet, I hope you're having good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home