Saturday, September 10, 2005

Underwear gift



rule!! It was great! Sorry coz I didn't wrote earlier, but I was soooooo tired in Sunday and I had to work all over this week since school started. Anyway, we need to make PJ party soon again. I love it! First Mila came, then Kati and then Tina. Tina always late! But anyway, first I showed them some pictures on compuer then we make bed and turn on music. Andrew was here until 1, and we fro that tine watched film Mi nismo andjeli (We are not angles). Then Kati slept, after fifteen minutes of our yelling. Then Mila, Tina and I started pillow fighting and talking to 3 o'clock when we got on computer and talked on MSN a little. Kati woke up, so we watched few parts of film White Chicks, what Tina made up watch. She love that film so much she says. But I don't like that kind of films.... I like Romantic Dramas, like Gone with the Wind or Wuthering Heights... But nobody from my friends doesn't, so I don't have a company to watch it.

At 3 am they all feel a sleep. I took a little lamp and started to re-read my favorite parts from HP books. I love to do that! I tried to wake them up, and then in 6am I set on computer. At 7 am I lie in bad. I needed some sleep SO much! I didn't even remember when I went to sleep. So that day I was really tired.

As I said, school started. I hate it! We already have soooo much to study! I feel like we have Biology, History, PE and Russian. Hell!

Anyway, today is Kati's b-day. Yesterday Mila and I went to mall to buy her gift. But we couldn't find anything. There was book of Yoga, pillow from 10 Euros, books, balls, Barbie dolls but nothing for Kati. So end we bought her candle-clam and nothing else but... Slippers! I know that that is TOTALLY stupid, but it better then Tina's gift - underwear! When I said that to my mum she said "I think that Kati will get such a beautiful gifts this year that she won't want to celebrate her birthday ever again!". But what should I do? There wasn't anything for normal price! Really!

My b-day is soon. I want to celebrate it for whole class (17) + few out of class + few out of school (Like my friend from drawing classes Maria of something like it). I want to celebrate it in some disco or something, but I'm still searching for right place.

I wonder what will I get for my birthday from gifts... I hope not underwear... :P

Blessed Be, Anya!

9 Comments:

At Saturday, September 10, 2005 5:38:00 pm, Blogger cityangelz said...

Hey...

I can't wait for my birthday either!! 3 more weeks?? Thereabouts.. haha. But 2 days after that i'll have exams.. argh!! sad =D

anyway, your PJ party sure sounded fun!!

i just want to ask you this. Are you a member of HPANA? Because i see the link to HPANA on your blog, and i'm wondering. I'm a member to you see..

cheers,
Siti

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:15:00 am, Blogger Anjamon said...

Hi Siti ( can I call you like that?)!!
Thanks for comments dear! I usualy have some test on my birthday... I hate that!

Well, I was member on HPANA, but I got kicked out coz I wasn't still 13. I'm gonna be beck in few weeks, on my b-day. HPANA rock! I can't wait to back! What's your member name on HPANA. I still visit HPANA, so I might see you. And I might see you when I back on HPANA.

Blessed Be,
Anya!!!

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:53:00 pm, Blogger cityangelz said...

Hi..

Of course you can call me Siti.

Yay!! I can't wait to see you on HPANA then. My member name's cityangelz. What house are you in? Because, most of the time you can find me either in the Gryffindor Common Room or in Madam Puddifoot's.

cheers,
Siti

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 2:07:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

I was Gryffindor house, and I think I'll take it again when I'm back. I can't wait to see you too!!! I spent most time in Gameskeeper, but I love Great Hall and Madam Puddifoot's also. What's your favorite HP book Siti?

Blessed Be,
Anya!

 
At Monday, September 12, 2005 4:57:00 pm, Blogger cityangelz said...

My favourite book? Its got to be Goblet of Fire!! I love the book. I think it has the MOST action and is very interesting. Oh ya... I like gamekeeper to but you can't really earn points from there. So ya... Can't wait to see you back in HPANA!!

cheers,
Siti

P/S: what's your favourite HP book? And ya, my favourite character is Ron!!

 
At Monday, September 12, 2005 8:30:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

Sounds like fun :) Hang in there and make us proud ! In the meantime, Dosviedenie ! (Is that even how you spell it ?)

 
At Monday, September 12, 2005 10:11:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Siti - My fave is defenatly Order Of Peace, but I like much CoS too. Ron is really great! If I would be in Hogwarts, I would probably have crush on him. I like goofy boys... :P

Only bad think about Gameskeeper is coz you don't get points... Pretty bad... I dunno will I stop there for muuch, coz I now want to get my tile faster. When I got kicked out I was just 2 poits from tile. I wanted to cry!

Beaver - I think that's how it spell. But I don't think you should ask me, I would stay hungry at Russia :P BTW, I got better pic for your blog, I just need to put it tomorrow.

Blessed Be,
Anya!

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:38:00 am, Blogger Beaver said...

Thanks sweetheart ! Hope you're doing well !

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:40:00 am, Blogger cityangelz said...

Haha.. Ron rocks!!

anyway... Thanks for linking me =D that's a cute picture for me

cheers,
Siti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home