Saturday, September 24, 2005

Post for my friends, Lene and The-One-That-Doesn't-Have-Name


so I'm totally death! I got cold! And I need to travel this week! I mean really! I'm most unlucky girl! I need to stay Monday at home to get well before 28th. I might stay at home even in Tursday, athough it would be good since I have math test. Hehe! Of cores, at that always happen, I don't know ANYTHING! Really! Ok, I know something, but that's vary, vary, vary VARY little. I'm gone fall this year 100%!


I know how I got cold, and all I'm gonna say is thank you my dear friends Mila and Lene for sharing that with me. Altough don't that quote 'Friends share everything' too serious next time. Kidding! I love you guys (but in friendly way!!!)!

Also I called Mila yesterday. Since she didn't want to talk with me but to do math, she's now for me The-One-Who-Doesn't-Have-Name! That's it!

In last post I said what happen this days. Tina is feeling much better now, although she still dunno will she go to excursion. If she does, The-One-That-Doesn't-Have-Name, she and I are gonna be in same room. Kati isn't going, athough she's still angry and we still dunno why. Jelica is going, but she's angry too, so now she's with hans and others. I don't care. I mean, she's Ok, but she's soooo annoying!!!

All morning I spent in front of computer. I'm gonna louse my eyes. I listen to Radio. My table is in total chaos. On it I have two cups (from tea and from chocolate milk), books, (HBP and some more), school notebooks, pencil boxes, bubble gum, CD played, CDs, Cell/Mob phone, kerchiefes, doll (yes, doll), Russian book (let her die in hell!), English notebook (private English), magazines (Girl Talk, Mickey Mouse, Boomerang...) and list go on... Of cores, I don't ahevion plan to tide it. I'm ill. ;)

It's hot in here... And everybody say me to turn on heater. Are they normal??? I'm gonna melt if I turn on something more!

CHANGES I MADE ON BLOG: Changed mood icon; Got Cbox; Change picture of Amy Mrach to Phoebe Halliwell (I put on picture Phoebe Halliwell Turner coz I'm BIG Phoebe/Cole shipper, and in teory, they're still married :P); Got more link and organized them (All you HP fans, you just NEED to look at Makani's fan art! Alyssa Milano's site is also amezing! I find best songs at Disney and Hollywood records site.); Changed Picture of Amy and Laurie to Picture of Piper; Took out my pet and moon thing; Change J.Lo.'s song "Hold you down" to Aly & A.J.'s "No one" (I love that song! It something like my life-song!).
LISENING: Radio and "No One" and "Hawaii Rolercoster"
READING: Still Sabriel

Blessed Be,
Anya!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:11:00 am, Blogger cityangelz said...

Hey gal!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hope that it is a wonderful day for you and may all your wishes come true. Have a great year ahead!!

Love,
Siti

 
At Sunday, October 16, 2005 12:54:00 am, Blogger Beaver said...

Wow !!! A lot has been happening since I last visited... :) Take care and hang in there sweet cheeks ! :)

 
At Friday, December 23, 2005 2:01:00 am, Blogger Beaver said...

Hey Anya!!!

Just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas. I hope Saint Nicolas is generous towards you this year! We miss you on this side of the universe!

Beav'

 
At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:28:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

Anya, you are now on break :) have a good one!

By the way, you have officially been tagged by the Beaver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home