Saturday, September 03, 2005

If You Don't Go Far Away If You Just Walk One Way



pass pretty boring here... Nothing happen really... Andrew and me started school few days ago. I dunno how will I do. And Tina is happy about it!!! She's like totally crazy!!! I mean, HELLO! Who can be happy about school???? I'm lile scared I must say... I'm always scared about school.... That's why I hate it... Mum met few days ago in super market my homeroom teacher, Geography teacher, Ceca. She is cool, but that doesn't mean that I don't hate her sometimes... I hate every teachter sometimes, except art teacher. He never gives us testes. That's why he's smarets teacher in school....

Anyway, homeroom teacher said that I got pretty bad on end of ast year. She will tell me! I know I was pretty bad! But who wouldn't when I have mole for tecaher... And witch... And corpuse... She (homeroom teacher) says that mum must keep eye on me... Like I'm 3 years old. My life is getting worst... But what can be worst then fact that I need to meet those gosspers from 6/1 and from my class again tomorrow. God help me! I hate them! Neda, Ivana, Zorana, Brankica, Kaja, Jovana, Tijana (not mine!) and others... We found perfict name for them: HENS! Ha! There you go!

Yesterday I was at school, and it's totally boring! I had PE, Biology, Math, History, Rissian and Serbian. On PE one of hens (Neda, biggest han of all) asked me did I colour my hair. I said that I took out steaks, what I did. Later Tina told me that Neda had strange look on her face (read: jeaolus, hate) and I said that i don't care. And I don't!

Biology was boring, so Tina and I sent notes to each other. On math we wrote plan of 7th grade and rest of class we made mess in classroom. We bord on History also. History teacher started class with "This year we won't have much to lear, but it will be hard and boring...". Our History teacher is total mess! But she's great! One of best.

Russian was most boring, but then it goes Serbian. Although I hate our mole-teacher, I was excited all day coz I read about 10 books over holiday: Adriane Mole 4, Princess Diaries, 2 Georgia Nickloson books, Wuthering Heights, Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince, Sense and Sensibility, Sabriel, little Prince (again!)... I was proud to say all that! And I was proud coz I explame Little Prince so well. Half of class said that book is boring. For me, it was great! One of best! And I was really hurted to hear that nearly anybody doesn't like it. So I needed to explame them what was book about. About life and about meaning of life. And everything.

But I wasn't leing to talk like that about Little Prince. I really loved book, and it made me wonder, what's meaning of life? Why do we live? What's all earth about? And 100 other questions. I love it. But i always cry when I read it. Little Prince is sad deep inside, and it sad to me that such a pure and wonderful creacure suffer.... It's really sad...

Mole also mention line in Little Prince something like "You don't get far away if you walk just one way". I explame it also. It's that if you do few years same thing your life won't have meaning, it will be boring. You need to do somethin, to get of that road that's so same. To do anything: Change clouse, go on vacatcion, do something....

But mole didn't asked me about Wuthering Heights. I hope she wil one day. I need to tell somebody about that book! It's on my top-4 list!

Also, I want to thank you all om readimg my 100 things list!!!

Blessed Be, Anya!

Today is my PJ party! Can't wait! I'll write all about it tomorrow!

P.S. Can someone help me to put Guest Map? Thanks!

5 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:50:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

Anya :

Thats a nice post. Try not to be too cruel to the new 6th graders. Remember, you were one last year !

To put a guest map :
Click here
and follow the instructions.

You're starting to get spam. You should activate word verification on your comments (it's in your settings tab, in the comment section).

Let me know if you need more help !

 
At Sunday, September 04, 2005 7:38:00 am, Blogger Anjamon said...

Thanks for comments Beaver! I don't like beeing cruel to younger kids. I mean, I was on their place onece. And, as I wouldn't like that someone be cruel to me, that's how they don't like that we be cruel to them.

Thanks for all help honey!!!! I putt word verification. And I'll now try to putt Guest map.
Thanks again!

Blessed be,
Anya!

 
At Sunday, September 04, 2005 5:42:00 pm, Blogger cityangelz said...

hey..

Have fun at your pj party!! And i know school can be horrible but you've got to endure to to be smarter right?? haha.. Oh well, i'm suffering in school too =D

cheers,
siti

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:00:00 pm, Blogger Gigi said...

Hi Anya, I really enjoy your blog!

P.S. Kate (Red Handed Jill) says hello. (She's my little sister)

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 1:33:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Thank you all on wonderful comments!!!!

Blssed be,
Anya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home