Saturday, September 24, 2005

Go or not to go? Question is now!


This year's first class of art with my teacher. He worked at school, but after his heart-failure he got sick-leave so we got new tacher. Now I just go to privat classes at his home, what's pretty good since I wanna be fashon dresinger. I tresed Luka, my friend, with my other friend from there, Maria. I tryst my birthday for 30th September.

We ound out that we have excursion from 29th September to 1st October. I get sad. I even cry. Panicly calling mum to tell her that. She tryes to move b-day.
I simply hate Russian teacher. Hate! Hatehatehate!
Not going on excursion.

Not going to excursion.


Tina's b-day is today. Unfortenatly her aunt-grenmother died. When she called me and said "There won't be birthday" she was cring. I asked why, thinking that she argue with her parents. But i didn't except that her next thing be: "Naka died" (Nake was her aunt-grandma). I still feel strange. My hart beat. Naka was wonderful person, and we all loved her vary much! I hope she'll find ehr peace.
Not going on excursion.


Still sad about Naka. I got out with Tina today. She's doing good when we see how much did she loved Naka. Poor girl! We got on toop of her building! It's so beautiful! It made me feel wonderful. Tina went home so Mila and I stayed out about 1hour more. When I look beckway this day was pretty boring.
I could go on excursion...

Find song 'Hawaii Rolercoaster' on Disney Records com. It's now my fave song. Doning math all day.
Going on excursion!!!

Tina's other aunt-gandma came from LA todfay. She bought her 17 jeans, about 20 t-shirts, shirts and blouses, about 50 earrings, two full begs of make up... I must confess that I'm jelous!
Mila is also going on excursion, Tina maybe, Kati no. Mila and I will be in room and in bus together.

We lisnened something on music, do something on English, write something on math, draw something on Biology (at last I did), talked something on Serbian and ran until we feel on PE.
I hate school!
One of our "Friends" *chaught*, Jelica is angry coz we don't want to sit with her in bus or to be with her in room. But would you like to be in room with someone who wear sane socks a week, have 100 piples, never brush hair and who don't know how much are 1+1?

Since I bought some books, Russian teacher like me now.
Witch!

Kati and Jelica got angry coz we-have-no-idea-why. They just ignored us all day. Since we didn't ahve PE coz it rains, we walk all class. I was with Tina and Mila and Jelica and Kati alone. So every time when we see them they would send us some 'comment'. Fisrt they said that Mila jsyt act like she's nice, then they said that I thinl thst I'm master to them all and then siad that Tina thinks that she's best in everything. We ignoored them too.
And I won't be in room with Jelica even in time of lifeand death.

Nothing really happen today. Kati and Jelica are still mad. I don't care. Tina is going good. There's been a week since Naka's daeth. MIssed Charmed. Still listening to 'Hawaii Rollercoaster' by Jump5. Your can lisnen song on link above:
http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/Song-Albums/beachparty/popvideo.html?artist=liloandstitch&vid=HRC

Blessed Be,
Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home