Friday, August 12, 2005

Wuthering-o-mania



really, really sorry coz I didn't upade or review my blog and other, but I have two reasons:
1) I was bussy. Every day was same, but full: I get up in noon, play Sims 2, watch 'Charmed' in 4pm and then go out with Mila to 11pm. All was same except one day when I woke up at 9am and watched film 'Wuthering Heights' until 12 o'clock when I made puzzle with Andrew coz he was making histerical scene! Then I watched 'Charmed' (ahhhh! My dear Coly!) and got out.
2)I'm lazy.... Super lazy...
I hope you understand... hehe!

Anyway, nothing much happen. Excep thing that Mila and I (who had been b-friends from our 3rd year) had become even closer. I had told her all my sicrects, like that I imagen that I'm witch, amny things from my familly, why do I hate (I don't really HATE him but now...) Andrew... And she told me about her... Then we had walked to McDonald and beck and talked, talked, talked... It's really great to have Mila as friend! It reallyn is! When I should make essey about 10 women who I most adore, she would most definetlly be on list! Along with Vivien Leigh (oh, waht a suprise :)), Catherine Ernshaw Linton (she's imaged, from 'wuthering heights' but now...), Holly Marie Combs (She's beautiful, she's great mother, she act well, and she's best piper they could find!) and my mum (do I need to excplame this???).

So.... dunno what to sya more...I'm now reading book called 'The Magician's Nephew'... Great book I must say... To Andrew I'm reading 'Saffy's Angel' (the little brat still don't know to read. honestly what's he gonna do in school???) and we're both rolling on floor from laugh! He most like Indigo (coz he's boy) and I can't chouse betwin Saffron and Rose... Rose is funner and everything, but Saffron have her own virtues... I mean, that's like asking do I like more Catherine Ernshaw Linton or Scarlett O'Hara! Or, do I like more Hay Lin or Irma from my magazine W.I.T.C.H.... or... or... I dunno... It's hard to chouse... And I have my own 'colection' of favorite charachters: Amy (Little women) Lune Lovegood (HP), Phoebe (Charmed), Scarlett (Gone with the wind), Catherine (Wuthering Heights), Mimi (Digimon), Saffy and Rose (Saffy's Angel, Indigo's star), Irma and Hay Lin (WITCH)... And many, many more... I can't even rimember...

Oh, my, I guess I totally board you, didn't I? Especily with 'Wuthering Heights'... Sorry! I'm just obssest with Emily Bronte and her book! Just like I used to be with HP when I read HBP... Or with Little women not so long ago... I'm just like that... obssesed with everything...
Blessed be!
Anya!


P.S. Beutiful Lady on picture in my profile is definetly on me, it's Vivien Leigh. Just saying that not to be confusion. Althought I would'n mind that I look like Vivoen...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:08:00 am, Blogger Kate said...

i love saffy's angel! and i love wuthering heights, too! that's cool that you like reading. i am a book addict.

well your pic is lovely. mine is one of me that my friend's dad took, and it was so ugly but then i used adobe photoshop to make it black and white and stuff, so it would look better.

 
At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:04:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

I'm also book addict!I simple can't live if I don't read something!! And you're first person I meet so far that read Saffy's Angel and Wuthering Heights!!! Wow!!!

Your picture is really beautiful! And you are also!!! Just as I pictured you!!!!

I'll try to post more in blog today honey! Thanks for wonderful comments!!!

With luv,
Anya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home