Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wake Up


nothing really happen those days.... Beside there's ONLY 2 week until school.... Dear God, I'll die!!! I can't back to that madhouse!! No chance!! I mean, only two weeks and I need to watch again mole, witch, corpus... And need to study again Physics, Math, Russian... And worst thing is that Andrew is starting school too! So, I'll have to watch him every single day coz he's most spoilt child in whole universe! I mean honestly! He is my brother, but he's soooooo spoilt and hysteric! He most remind me on Linton from Withering Heights! That's why I started calling him 'Linton'.

But there's 1 and only 1 good thing in all school thing: I'll make PJ party!! Yey! I'm gonna call Mila, Tina and Kati, and I'm gonna get answer out of room, to sleep with mother! Haha! Am I evil or what?
So, that's gonna be our night! Night for Best Friends Club, or BFC, how we called it. It was first (before 2 years) AMT, like Anya, Mila & Tina, but we put Kati in, so we changed name into BFC.

Also, Alexandra (Alex) made little b-day party. We went with her to McDonald. She called just Mila, Tina, one Tamara from her class, and me. She wanted to call Kati and one Milena from her class, but Kati is on vacation and she couldn't find Milena. Bad thing is that it was rainy day, just like yesterday and today. So need to stay at home, getting out just to get Andrew's friend Danilo here and out.

But I find way to kill time: I found Hollywood records site, where are some teen singers like sisters Aly and A.J. (Alyson, 16, and Amanda Joy, 14) and Hilary Duff. And I got SO addict on them! I just listen they songs over and over again! I love Aly's &AJ's songs No one, Rush, Walking on sunshine and Do you belive in magic? and Hilary's So yesterday, Fly, Our lips are sealed and Wake Up. Since I like to draw clothes, I draw something like copy of Hilary's clothes in video Wake Up ,when she putt that wig with short dark hair. And my verse of Hilary have short jeans, skirt, one blouse and T-shirt on in, with many jeweler and brushy, dark hair. I like it. It's really for teens. My mum say it looks sweet. I hope that I'll learn who to putt my drawings in computer so I could show you one day. One beautiful, beautiful day.

Oh, and one more thing: Mum and dad wanna finally to go on honeymoon, on which they should go before 13 years, but mum got pregnat, so she needed to stay at home. They was looking something like Paris or Rome, and when I made my angry-sad face, mum said that there's time for me to go somewhere like that. If you're wondering why I made such face when mum aid Paris,it's coz my life-wish is to go to Paris and live in Rome. If I ever find time to learn Italian that is...

Blessed Be,
Anya!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:47:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

i know, school, yuk! have fun with the slumber party, though.

that's cute that you call your brother linton. i'm trying to think which character my brother is like. probably greg from the julia redfern books.

i dream of going to paris, too!!!! we are so much the same, anya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home