Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Garfield, Ariel and Barbie


is starting school soon. He's first grade. So he need beg, pencill cases, pencills, note books, books.... I need it also, but since he's first grade, noboby see me anymore. Yes, I'm jealous, but my parents could see me sometimes.

Well, after 100 shops, Andrew finally chouse bag, pencill case and note book. And there's Garfield on all of them. Same picture of Garfild. He just need Garfield underwear, and all will be complete. Really!

And for the time Andrew choused bag (Will he take Angry Winnie the Pooh or Garfield and will he take big pancill case or little) I was begging mum and dad to buy me notebooks with Little Mermaid, Ariel. But I really adore Little Mermaid! It's my favorite Disney cartoon since I was 3! And Ariel is my favorite charachter! I always found her interesting! So, after 15 minutes, I finally got it! I got notenbooks!! They are big one with squairs and other on lines (on that Ariel is in sea). The'll be me for physyc and Serbian. To set up my moral...

I'm childish! I'm raelly childish! After all, what would you excep from girl who's idol is Little Mermaid, Ariel? But, not just that. I like Barbie. And I still have collection of Barbie dolls. It's not that I play with them, but Barbie dolls never actully was for some special playing. It was more just to have them, to go to kindergarden with new Barbie doll, to show it to friends and tell that's the best Brabie that exist. And to louse her dresses and give perls to friends, after what there's no use of original, Mattel Brbie doll, from 50 Euros.

So, when it was New Year, I wanted to get Barbie doll. This New Year. 2005. Wen I'm around 13. And I wanted Princess Annelise or Erica from film and collection 'Princess and the Pauper'. But there wasn't they dolls here. So it stayed that dad's friend bring it from Germany. But my dad never actully find time to prin about doll, and send it to his friend. Great dad! So, as time passed, Annelise and Erica wasn't popular, and I wasn't so crazy about them anymore. And there was still 50 Euros from my New Year gift, what I never got. And I didn't wanted Brabie anymore, but there's nothing else what I would specially want.

Now I finally find what I want, and it have some conection with 'Princess and the Pauper'. It's musical CDs from Barbie and Disney. 4 CD, what I want to order from Amazon: Disneymania 3, Disney Princess Collection (With songs Part of your World, Colors of the Wind and Reflection, my fave), Princess Diaries 2 (Don't remeber name) and Barbie Sings!: The Princess Movie Song Collection . Only mum have to make dad to order it, and everything is OK! I have money and everything! I just hope that I can order from here...

Also, I'm reading new book, Sabriel from Garth Nix. I'm killing time before Permanent Rose comes out. It's good. I thought to take Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte) from library after I finisth Sabriel.

Blessed Be!
Anya!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:42:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

hey anya, you're not childish! i love barbies too! well mostly i love mary-kate and ashley. and also i love hilary duff, but i don't have her doll.

do the 100 things, anya! i can't wait to read it.

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:47:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Haha! Thanks! I don't have any famous-person doll, thought,but I would love to!!

I just done 100 things. It's really cool doing it! Love that idea!

Blessed be!
Anya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home