Tuesday, August 23, 2005

100 things about Anya!

1. I have younger brother Andrew who I like most on world, although I would never say that to my school friends or family.
2. I'm book addict
3. My favorite book all the time is 2nd in series 'Little Women' named Good Wives
4. My favorite boy and girl names are Theodore and Catherine, followed by Indigo and Sabriel, followed by Michael and Emily, followed by Peter and Scarlett
5. I met my best friend Mila when I was 3
6. To now, I changed 6 teachers/homeroom teachers
7. My favorite actress is Vivien Leigh.
8. I have BIG crush on Julian McMahon, Cole from Charmed
9. My best witch from Charmed is Phoebe, after what is Paige, although Piper and Prue have better powers
10. I like reading W.I.T.C.H., comic about 5 witch friends. My fave are Hay Lin and Irma
11. My best HP characters are Luna Lovegood (from good) and Bellatrix Lestrange (from evil) and worst are Ginny Weasley (from good) and Wormtale (from evil)
12. I'm big shipper of Ron/Hermione, Harry/Luna, Phoebe/Cole, Prue/Andy, Caddy/Michael (Saffy's Angel, I was they shipper since I started reading book), Amy/Laurie and some more
13. My best cartoon is Little Mermaid
14. I cry every time when I read 'Little Prince'
15. I like Greek Mythology
16. My b-day is October 1st and My Zodiac sigh is Libra/Geremi
17. I had big crush on boy named Dika for almost 2 years.
18. I like Mupped Show soundtrack
19. I can't live without music
20. I'm Barbie fan
21. I'm extremely childish, spoilt and stubborn.
22. I like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but I always liked Ashley better, dunno why
23. I hate fish and cooked vegetables
24. My biggest fear is that people I love will die. I'm strange...
25. Right now, I don't like my parents so much. It's not that I'm in arguing with them, it's just... I dunno what
26. I'm jealous on my younger brother.
27. I'm scared of quit :)
28. My biggest wish is, when I grow up, to live in Rome of London with my husband and 4 kids, Scarlett, Catherine, Emily and Theodore 9or Sabriel if I have 4 girls), work like Fashion Designer and visit Paris
29. I don't drink water or eat bread. Never! Except in case of life and death and on sandwich (bread on sandwich, not water)
30. My fave color is green
31. When I was little I had dream which parts I still remember: First I was on holiday, and I saw two bloody boys fighting about baby toy. Then I was at house, and I saw somebody's hand waving me over garbage can. When I came closer, I saw it was boy-troll (like from PC game 'Trolls') with black hair, and without legs. Creepy! When I woke up, I was screaming
32. I was once in Bulgaria, in Sofia, and I wanna to go again
33. I wanted to name my brother Matthew coz the picture-book 'My little brother Matthew'
34. I wanted sister. Not brother.
35. When I was 3rd grade I broke my left leg on 2 places
36. I like Italian food
37. Although I know that it doesn't exist, I believe in magic somehow.
38. When I was little I watcher Sailor Moon and I loved it. Now, show is over, but I still love it. And my fave characters from it are sailor Moon and Sailor Venus

39. I love English and American names.
40. I love to sing, but I have terrible voice
41. Right now I'm reading book named Sabriel what closely touch them of death. Thought I was always scared of death and fund death something 'black', I don't feel it for this book. Sabriel makes death look like something normal and that people can live after death.
42. My favorite English singerss is Jennifer Lopez
43. When I was 8 I wrote love letter to boy in my class named Philip, but I never sent it. I still have that letter.
44. I'm lazy. Really lazy
45. Right now, I'm not in love
46. I need to go on diet
47. I don't like to listen CD played when anybody else is by side me coz then they know what I listen. And I hate that
48. When my friends argue, I always make them up. I hate that, since on end I'm felt
49. I like when everybody listens to me
50. I want to have dark hair, blue eyes, white skin (Like Vivien Leigh) and to be witch. Thought I already have blue eyes, what I love.
51. I just wrote 50 things about me, what make me write 50 more :)
52. I always wanted to meet someone like Beth from Little Women: Shy, understanding, dreamy. But I think I did now. :)
53. I love black chocolate
54. I love autumn/fall coz then is my b-day
55. I dream to met guy like Laurie from little women who look like Cole/Julian McMahon and marry him
56. I think that Winnie the Pooh is cutes bear on world
57. I want to have 4 children. Or 3 girls and 1 boy like in Saffy's Angel or 4 girls like in Little Women.
58. My biggest wish is to read other people minds.
59. When I was little I had imaginary friend what I don't remember, but my mum told me so. She thinks her name was Anna or something.
60. When I played with my friends I wanted always to be girl since I favorites girls over boys. Sorry to guys!
61. I want to be middle sister, between two sisters. Like Piper in Charmed
62. I still sleep with many teddy bears.
63. I was only once called on dance by boy, but that was to guy use me that his crush be jealous on him. My other friends fall on that also. From that day we swear that we'll get revenge to those guys what used us. We still didn't think enough bad things.
64. I only once had boyfriend and his name was Micha and we both had 3 years :) Although I hear that when someone ask him does he have girlfriend he say that I'm his girlfriend
65. When I moved from my grandmother's Micha and I stop seeing each other.
66. I have friend named Zorana at Grandma’s. I was so jealous on her when I heard that Micha every day get her bag to her home after school. Now I wanna kill Zorana.
67. I just realized that I still have crush on Micha and I wanna se Micha again
68. I'll stop talking about Micha now
69. I like playing games on MyScene.com and Barbie.com
70. Funniest book I ever read is Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging
71. I want to learn to ice Skeat and ride bicycle
72. I have trouble with pimples.
73. When I have beautiful time with my parents I start to cry coz I don't want to louse them.
74. I don't like when mum and dad talk about past, about they personality, about future and about *sigh* death
75. When I talk about some illness or when somebody other talks, I start to feel sick.
76. I would like to met Alyssa Milano
77. I like going in McDonald with my friends
78. My best HP book is 5th, OoP
79. I wanted to became dentist
80. Sometimes I image me like great writer or super star.
81. I love to write! And I love to read! That's only thing what keep me wake on classes of Serbian
82. I learning Russian 3 years and I don't know a word. I would like to learn Italian thought.
83. I love to image that I'm Catherine Vivien Halliwell Sandor, Cathy, super witch with powers and dark hair, blue eyes, white skin, that my grandmother is the one from Charmed, who borned my mother, sister to mother from Charmed, that I have older sister Caddmium, younger sister Rose, younger brother Indigo, that I'm going to Hogwarts, that I'm best friend with Harry, Ron and Hermione and that I help Harry to fight Voldemort.
84. I never told anyone about this above ^
85. I have news, newspaper and politic.
86. When I'm stressed I listen to my favorite singer Djordje (George) Balasevic, who is from Serbia, so probably you haven't heard for him. I grow up with his music, and I always feel wonderful when I listen to him
87. When I go to school I sometimes watch Teletubbies and Tweenies on BBC Prime. My favorite Tubby is LaaLaa and Tweeie is Fizz (Or Fis?)
88. I hate math and grammar and I'm bad at them
89. When I was around 8 I wrote poems. Now, I changed writing poems to drawing, in what I was always good.
90. I like Digimons much more then Pokemons
91. I like Amy March, Scarlett O'Hara and Catherine Ernshaw Linton, all three extremely spoilt characters
92. My friends and me in BFC imaged that we are witches. I was witch of Earth with (what-a-surprise) name Catherine
93. Most boring book I ever read is Robinson Crusoe. I was reading it 1 year.
94. Although I like reading gossips, I think that superstars are also people and that they can do everything what normal people do. If I go out with messy hair and pimple, only few people will talk and if... I dunno... Hilary Duff got out with messy hair and pimple, all world would talk. Oh, and I dunno why people hate Hilary Duff.
95. I like puzzles
96. When I was little I was watching Spanish show about 3 sisters, and I played with my friends those sisters. I wanted to be youngest who was blind. Dunno why.
97. I always get nerviest when I have test in school or when some teacher need to ask me something.
98. This year (6th grade) I didn't have 5, 00 grade on end of year for the fist time in my life. Now, when I get my grade-book, I cry.
99. My bro and I have 45 posters in our room, from what 29 are mine.
100. My e-mail is
anjamon@mail.ru, nancy@mugglepost.com, AmyMarch@mugglepost.com and anjamon2@hotmail.ru (and this last, anjamon2@hotmail.com is also my MSN messenger) and if you have ANYTHING what would you like to ask me, fell free to e-mail me. I would also like to chat with more people on MSN.

Blessed be!
Anya!

P.S. I'm totally weird... I know....

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:10:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

very awesome list, anya! you make me laugh. and you're not weird, or if you're weird, then i am too. i think we are a lot alike.

luv,
kate

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:21:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

It's a nice list. I like Cole too !

I did the 100 things too... here they are if you are curious !

100 things about the Beaver

Take care and God Bless !

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:50:00 am, Blogger Anjamon said...

Glad that I made you laugh Kate dear! I notice that we are LOT alike! And I like it!
To be totally honest with you, I'm ebmberesst with some things about my self... And that's why I don't talk about sme things with my friends... You know, like, I never told anyone except little to Mila, that I have imagenery world... Or that my fave HP charachter is Bellatrix... Or something like that... But I'm glad that you don't think I'm total maniac!

Wow, Beaver, you like Cole too? I think he's cutest actor on world! Or, Julan McMahon is... but he plays Cole, so they are same person...
I read you list! It's cool!!!!

Blessed be,
Anya!

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:49:00 pm, Blogger Beaver said...

Hey Sweetie :)

I put up an entry just for you... Here is it :

Click here :)

Let me know if you still need help !

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:36:00 pm, Blogger cityangelz said...

hi.. I'm siti. think you should surely have seen me in Kate's blog.. I was reading your 100 things list and guess what i found out?? Besides the fact that we BOTH love Charmed and Harry Potter, we have the same birthdate!! Haha.. How cool is that??

cheers,
siti

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:56:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

hey anya, how are you? well i just wanted to tell you that i'm still doing the secret seven blog, in case you want to read it.

 
At Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:44:00 pm, Blogger cityangelz said...

hey!! thanks for the nice comments on my blog!! Hope to see another update soon

 
At Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:44:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Thank you all for great comments!
To Kate - I'm vary well honey, how are you?I miss you writting!

To Beaver - Can I use your picture to but you on my blog list?

To c!+Y@ng3lz Thanks for comments! It's great that we haver same birth day!!! And you blog is great! I love it!

Also, today is my PJ party. Can't wait!

Blessed Be,
Anya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home