Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Too small brother or too worry sister????

Dunno if I said to you but school is over and I'll go to sea in sunday! Wahoo! And best thing is that I'm going 20 days and after 10 days Mila will come! We alredy made a plan that we'll drown her o;der sister and my little brother. If there be internet caffe I MIGH find way to, when I anserw e-mail in internet cafe, upade little to blog, just to know that I'm alive.

So, we're going in Greece, on Tasos and I hope we'll have good time. I alredy bought things I need, just one swimm-suit, and one more pair of slippers. I still dunno how will we pack in two begs, but I guess my mum become magician. I mean, last year, we were going 20 days wil 7 begs! And this year, puff, two beg! Yea, right. My mum definetly watched 'Charmed' to much.

But when we are at 'Charmed', I won't be here to watch it when Cole comes. And I love Cole! He's soooo cute, and soooo evil, and soooo adorable! So, now I want to make mum to that grandma film that and three more episodes of Charmed. But she say that if they film Charmed to me, my brother will ask to film his stupid Pokemons! That is true, but I want four episodes and he wants fifteen episodes! Is that normal? NO!

And, so when I beck from sea I need to watch some films (Sense and Sensibility, Gone with the Wind, Little women, Series of Unfortenate evens...) and on sea I'll read books Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging, other book from that complet, Adriane Mole 4 and Princess Diaries 1. I migh also read 'SuperFudge'. That was originaly my brother's book, but reading it one day, I find out that there are some things like Santa doesn't exist or how do you make babyes and like that, and he belive and Santa and explain now to him how are babyes made, I think he's too small for it. So, now I told him that's book for those who goes in school, in higher grades and that He'll read it when he know to read. It might be my mistake, but I think he's really too young for all baby-thing or to stop beliving in Santa. I know who I feel when mum told me in 4th grade that there's no Santa. I was cring so much, and mum was cring and brother was cring coz he didn't know why are we cring and only dad didn't cry, cut I never saw dad cry.

So, I hope I'll have time to upade on sea or before sea! And for that time, Adios amigos!

With love,
Anya!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:43:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

hi anja! well i hope you have a really, really good time in greece! i wish i was going to greece too! but we just have to go to a place nearby.

well yes, i think you're right about the book. save it for when he gets older. ok well i will miss you!

luv,
kate

 
At Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:49:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

I'll miss you too Kate! But I find out way to upade blog vby e-mail, so I'll upade it when I have time! And I hope you'll have great time too!

With love,
Anya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home