Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Thanx bittersweet mimz!

Total randomness

Created by Plucko and taken 11 times on bzoink!

Hi there!Hey!
What's your name?Anja!
Really? Cool name!Katherine is better!
How are you?Mixed!
When were you born?1st October!
That makes you...?Charming Libra!
Have you ever been in love?What a question! 1000 TIMES!
Really? Interesting.I guess so...
Do you have a crush on anyone?Nope....
What's your favourite country?Let's see.... Itali.
Have you ever been there?I witsh!
Oh.. fun.What's fun in that?
Do you like anime and that kind of stuff?Yup!
Why? *points to answer given to the question above*Coz it's funny and always make me smile!
Do you like this survey?...
Do you have any pets?Monkey/brother
Or any imaginary pets?Don't think so
What are their names?Andrej
Do you like peanut butter?So and so
See! I told you this was going to be a total random survey!It could be randomer...
You didn't believe me, did you!I belive you too much I guess...
Ok I will continue asking you questions now....
What are your hobbies?Chating on internet, reading books, listening to music, studing astrology...
Do you have a site? If yes, what's the URL?Nope Sorry!
Have you ever asked someone out?Ha!
How was that?In my dreams, good. In real it never happend!
Your favourite songs?Angel, brujerĂ­a... Many many others...
Cool I like them too! Do you like Hilary Duff?Her song 'Why not?' is Ok, but...
Do you have a job or do you still go to school?School.... *sigh*
Any siblings? Or imaginary siblings?Monkey Andrej
What are their names?I told you 2 times: Andrej!
Have you ever been to The Netherlands?Nope!
Did you know that I live there?Really? Cool!
We don't wear clogs.. well..some people perhaps.....
Where do you live?Somewhere over the rainbow!
Ooo we're almost finished!Ok...
What have you been up to lately????
Guess - Am I a boy or a girl?Girl
What will be your last words before you die?'I'm hungry!' :)
How old are your parents?30-40
Do you still like this survey?...
Have you ever slept with stuffed animals?I still do!
Are you addicted to Disney movies? Or were you when you were little?Yep! Little mermaid rule!!!
Your favourite Search Engine:?
This is the end.. Bye.. this message will self-destruct in 3, 2, 1 secondsI'm humgry!

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home