Thursday, June 16, 2005

Rock me, Babe!

OMG! I had so much fun last night! Our school been in disco! It was sooooooooo cool! I start to get redy at half past 5, coz I need tpo go to beautie salon. They make me up sooooo nice!!! And my hair was perfict!! I loved it! I wear short skirt and white blouse. I got my sabot-shoes and mum's little brown beg. I must say that I looked vary beautiful!

When we got there, we starts to dance. There were Ok songs: Some that I don't like, but rest is vary well. They played Euro Vision. Unfortanatly, they didn't played Spain's song, but we listened 'My number one' for 4 times!! That's greait song!

We danced, but then they started to play those slow songs, and everybody danced tougether. Tina, Alex, Mila and I got out, since we knew that nobody won't ask us to dance. Sofija found one boy from other school, and he was asked her about Tina. Soooo.... That mean that he's in love. But Tina, silly as she is, didn't wanna ask him on dance, even thought that he run after her all night. Then she wanted to dance with him, ut she couln't find him.

For taht time, I found only theme with what I can talk with Alex: My ex love, and her now-love, Dika. He played all night with Kaja, Ivana, Other Tijana.... All those popular-girls who are always on top and getting best boys. Thing is, that he's still sweet to me, and so is for Alex. But you suld see him how he looked Alex: SO evil!!! That's all coz he knows that she love him.
Anyway, Alex and I know what happen last time when we palyed with boys. That was on school vacation when he and other boys like Marko, Ognjen and more ask us to dance only to make Ivana, Zorana, Neda and Brankica (in future called hens) jealous. So they dance with us one day, and leve us next. Totally wird! So, we didn't wanna to fell like fools again, but we wanted him to aks us to dance to badly!!! Unfortanatly, he didn't even saw us when we danced. I don't know did he done that knowingly or coz he's big, fet dummy! We don't know what we see in him except him baby face and blue eyes... But we MUST forget him! No way I'm ganna cry coz that pig!

So, then Alex and I beck in disco. School of boy who was in live in Tina was leaving, so Tina dicaded to ask him for dance. Unfortanatly, she asked wrong boy. Poor her! She was soooo sad! I was really sad! But, then 'My number one' Started again, so we got our happy faces again and danced. I tryed to get Dika's atencon, but her, of cores, didn't even saw me. He is definetly Dummy!

Anyway, night was perfict and we had great time there! I hope we'll go there soon!!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:33:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

that's so cool that your school went to a disco! it sounds so awesome! wish i was there

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:14:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

I wish you was there too! Kisses!!

With love,
Anja!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home