Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Problems with friends, school and more

Mode: Pretty happy *knock three time in wood not to make bed luck*

Long time no writing, ah? Well, that's all coz school. The end is near, and I have to get better marks. Problem is that I got 2 from Math and 3 from Russian! So now I'll get 4 on end from Math if I don't get 5 on written test!! And I still need to gett better marks from Russian, Music, Serbian, Physic and PE. Pretty hard...

And what with fiends? Well, by best friend Mila is going with gossiper Alexandra now! And Alexandra just talk about her crushs, her friends and charmed. I mean, I love 'Charmed' and I talk about them lot, but come on!! She is totally obsset with them! And what's SO nice about Chris? Cole is much more beautiful...

And I must say that I'm sooooo jealous on Tina! How can SHE, who was always vary good on end of school year, pass 5,00!? I mean, HELLO! I'm not student of year, but I did't have 3 from Math on end of last school year! I got 5! Huph!
But anyway, I'll pass exsellent! I'll have 4 from Music. Need to get better marks from Serbian, math, physic, russian nad history and all is done! I MIGHT have 5 from Russian, since teacher asks me something on last class from Russain, so she might giove me 5! Somehow, I know I'll have 5 from math and Serbian, and, if cores, History! So, all's up to music!

I also wanna clean my room so I can make party next friday for my friends: Tina (If I don't kill her!), Kati (if she stop to stare at my face and laugh about my pimples) and Mila (if she stop to study!)!

Now I'll watch Charmed and study History.... Hope that everything will go Ok tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:25:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

hi anja! i hope you do well on your exams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home