Thursday, June 30, 2005

Messige in phone!



esterday, when I was waiting to go to hair dresses, my friend Senka (shedow in Serbian) called. She was all feaked out, what's for Senka unusual: She's all funny, frendly anf hipper-active. She started "Anya, rimember that guy what asked us for mob phone few days ago?". I rimember him well. Senka, Mila and I got out, and Senka took my phone to get some pictures to her's. Then one younger men came to us and asked us "Girls, can you give me phone just to call someone? It'll not take you credit." Senka anserw 'no, I don't have any credit' and so did I. I didn't want to give my phone to someone I don't know. I could finist like Little Red Ridding Hood. OK, I wouldn't finst in him stomack, but what do you know? Anything is posible this days! (BTW, Mila didn't took her phone with her self)

And, so he startted to beg us and when he finnaly got out that he won't get phone, he said "I know that you have credit and that you don't want me to give phone! But you don't need to lie, you could just tell "I don't want to give you phone" and that's it! Lieing isn't nice, you know!" And turn around and went. We could see his big tatto on bottom on legs saying "Red boy's".

So, beck to the present, I said "Yes Senka. What is it dear? Ypu sound totally freaked out!" and she was "Well, that guy just chased me! I'm not at Milena's place! I called mum and she'll call police." I didn't knew waht to say. I couldn't belive. I mean, I know he wanted to steal our mob phones, but why did he chased her? She didn't knew. She I finist taht converstation with "I hope you'll be Ok!" and sent messige righ away to Mila. At last I thought I sent it to Mila. I actuly sent it to mum! But I didn't know that...

So, we went to hair dresser. When we were vating. Mum called me (mum still didn't came) to ask her what's that messige about. But I didn't heared her. Then she called Grandma, but of cores she didn't knew anything, so I need to explame her. It was hard to excplame it all to grandmother... And when mum came I need to explame it to her too.

So, then my hair drsser came. And few hours later, I had blond streaks! Ta-da!!! So, now I have blond streaks! It look so... cool!! I simple love it!! And it's not too blond.. It's more like my hair is blond from sun. It's really great! I can't even think waht will be what my hair really get blond from sun! I'll be totally blond! Haha! Funny!

Well, anyway, when mum got her threat too, we went into town to buy some things and pick up dad from work. I bought new slipper and swimming costime. Slippers are white and costinme blue. I love it!!

So, that night didn't anything happen. Today I watched Charmed. But it was episode when genii comes and grand three whishes to Charmed Ones. But there were bed things in whishes. So, when Prue wished that everything with BOYS be like on bigging, genii beck her as teen-age-bart. So, since Mila, Tina, Kati and I 'play' Charmed (Mila is Prue, Tina is Piper, Kati is Page and I'm Phoebe), I send messige to 'Mila' by phone sying 'You brat!!'. But I AGAIN sent it to mum... So mum anserw me 'What? You little mess up dear." I turned totally red! And so when Charmed finist, I called mum to see is she mad. She wasn't, on my luck. It was all funny to her. I must putt Mila on some other posoision in my phone...

With luv, Anya!

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 08, 2005 6:27:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

hi anya! well i'm back from vacation early and now you're gone. i hope you have a wonderful time, and i can't wait to hear from you after you get back!

luv,
kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home