Friday, June 10, 2005

Magical me

Mode: "Don't get out of bed"

I'm beck from school. I might got 5 from History, but my life is sill horrible. Music teacher give all calss 5, and only me and worst boy in my class 4. I found that on geography class, so I spent all class trying not to cry. Why am I always so difrent? Why it's always me? Why do we need that stupid music? Why did she give me 4 when she nearly know my name? Why?... Why?... Why?...

When I got home, I couldn't outstay of crying. Grams said "It's only a music!". Yeh... It's always only... But it's not so much because music... Now it's quiestion "Why am I so difrent?".I like to be difrent. That difrents make my personal me. That difrent make this Anja inside me. Only,the geat Anja , girl from 6th grade, brown hair, blue eyes, with younger brother Andrej... Anja who loves books! Who loves romantic films. My own Anja! Anja whic I love and which I hate. Which make my life idnteresting and hard. Which make question "Why me?"...

I called mum. I tryed to sound happy "Hi mum!" I smiled "I got 5 from History!". But mum is mum, so she asks me "And why are you sad then?" I tryed not to cry, but I couldn't. I expleme everything to her. She said "That's all because you're difrent. Because you're dimond in box of rocks." I spent 10 minutes talking with her. It really had efect on me. Like first, I stoped crying. And like sicond, I started to love that Anja in me who makes my life magical.

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 10, 2005 5:53:00 pm, Blogger Kate said...

aw anja this is a beautiful post. it almost made me cry! i think you're very interesting, even though i hardly know you. don't worry about the stupid music teacher. you are magical!

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 6:54:00 pm, Blogger Anjamon said...

Thanks Kate! I just felt so much for writing when mom said me that! You're vary interesting too, no matter I know you for few days! You're really wonderful kind of person!

With love,
Anja!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home