Thursday, June 30, 2005

Harry POTter! Get it? POT-ter! Pot- Jar, Kettle, Container...


s every day when I’m on holiday, I woke up pretty last this day. Since I didn't give Andrew (my brother, Andrej) computer last nigh, I promise him that he'll have computer until 12, when he'll give me. I got up, and he was alredy on computer. I wnt to living room, where was mum panicly calling taxi in her red dress. Grandma alredy came. Dad wasn't there. I just 'fell' on bed, not seeing anything.

After mum went to work, granma, as always, asked what will we have for breakfast. Out fridge was emty, there was just 2 egs, from Andrew. I told that I'll go and buy my self somthing in baker's when I go to buy mum something. After all, I wasn't really hungry.

So, around 11am, I dress up and went out. I needed to buy socks (yes, socks), something from mum and my breakfast. I started from C Market, which was half emty. There wasn't thing what mum wanted. So, I continued. I went to litte bazaar. There I bough three pair of socks. On way to another shop, I stop to buy two magazines: OK! and BRAVO girl. That wasn't really on my list, but anywahy.

Then I bought some rolle for breakfast, and again search from that for mum, but nothing. Then I bought something, else smiliar to that.

Anyway, when I beck, that was 11:30 I read magaznes a little. Then Andrew give me computer. But web was broken, so I made those letters (you can see A on bigging). Andrew helped me with coulrs and shapes.

Oh, and last night I had good time too. I and Andrew laugh so hard thet we almost fell from chairs. It was that Andrew asked my to logg him in LEGO club on Lego.com. He wanted nickname 'HarryPotter' , so I tried. Then, the messige showed and it said You can't have 'pot' it your username. My first thought was "I can't have what in my username?". But after trying few more nicknames lik "Harry_James"Potter" (James is Harry's middle name) or HarryJPotter, when I got same mesige, I rimemberd that 'Pot' is thing: kettle, container, jar, keg. I started to laugh so hard, and Andrew was like "What's now"? "It's in pot!" I told him and I expleme him waht does POT means on English. He laugh too! I mean, you can't have POT in username? What's THAT rule?

Then we find out alnoter thing: Harry POTter! It's like Harry JARter, or Harry KETTLEter, Harry CONTAINERter! We laugh all the time. Then we went to bed. When Andrew start to sleep, I woke him and whisper him: Harry POTter. He woke up with laugh.

That wasn't just funny last night. He woke me up with Harry POTter, and he repite all day Harry POTter! And everytime we laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh...

With luv,
Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home